Disclaimer: Please note I receive a small commission when you purchase from some of the links on this page. You don't pay more when you buy through me; it simply gives me a chance to offer you all this great content for free!
Islamabad is a lovely, spotless and lavish green capital of Pakistan.
It is no big surprise considered as the second must-visit capital and an unquestionable requirement visit place on the planet.
The city’s areas are coordinated deliberately, with every area having its Markaz, or business focus put well aside from the local locations.
The capital of Pakistan, Islamabad is a generally peaceful city that for the most part spins around the Federal Government.
While Pakistan is not exactly a significant global vacationer location, there are many must-visit places in Islamabad making it an occasion spot with a lot of attractions and exercises for everybody.
The respectably populated city, arranged on the Potohar Plateau, offers a quiet choice for the people who like to investigate at a comfortable speed without the need to time their timetable as per traffic.
It has countless representatives, lawmakers and government workers.
It has the foremost noteworthy proficiency rate in Pakistan and, like the Australian capital in Australia, is encircled by slopes.
Assuming you’re checking out a town that has a vast assortment of spots to go to, the national capital could also be the foremost ideal spot for you to be.
Moving along, here is an aide on astonishing activities in Islamabad.
List of 12 Must-visit Places in Islamabad
- Lok Virsa
- Pakistan MonumentÂ
- Faisal Mosque
- Giga Mall
- Lake View Park
- National Art Gallery
- Rawal Lake
- Saidpur VillageÂ
- Monal RestaurantÂ
- Pir Sohawa
Continue reading to find out the detail about all the destinations included in the above queue…
1. Lok Virsa Heritage MuseumIt is probably one of the must-visit places in Islamabad.
Lok Virsa, the bequest hall, is placed on the point of Shakarparian Road.
The exhibition hall is an exemplification of the set of experiences and culture of Pakistan.
The historical center is an accolade for the living societies and customs of Pakistan.
The historical center opened its entryways for people in 1974. The exhibition hall is comprised of a few structures and an open-air historical center also.
2. Pakistan MonumentThe Pakistan Monument is placed in Shakarparian Hills of the national capital and offers experiences into the nation’s set of comprehension of Pakistan’s development.
The exhibition hall honors the people who forfeited themselves by planning separate homes for Muslims of the subcontinent.
The flower plan of the landmark commits to the consuming country. This landmark represents public solidarity.
3. Faisal MasjidShah Faisal Mosque is the third-biggest mosque in the world. The place of worship will oblige three Lakers, with higher places and reasons.
The place of worship was named once monarch male monarch instrumentation Abdul Aziz, King of Saudi Arabia, and assumed an elementary half within the structure.
The construction expands on utilizing Turkish design procedures.
It is located at the foot of the Margala Hills and has the simplest broad views.
Faisal Masjid is a popular must-visit place in Islamabad where vacationers can visit and find out with regards to Pakistan’s opposite side.
4. CentaurusCentaurus Mall is one of the most amazing shopping centers in Islamabad. It is likewise the primary shopping center in Islamabad.
From an enormous assortment of the neighborhood and global brands to a humongous food court, Centaurus has got you covered.
Aside from notable brands, the shopping center likewise has a play region, a food court, and the best film in Islamabad.
5. Daman-e-KohSituated on the highest point of Margalla Hills, Daman-e-Koh’s perspective is a renowned traveler objective which the neighborhood individuals additionally love to visit frequently.
The scene of Islamabad, Rawal Lake and Faisal Mosque can be appreciated from the very spot.
To give the guests an unmistakable image of the entire, the power of this spot has appended various telescopes here.
The woodland areas of the Daman-e-Koh area are thick, and cheetahs should be visible here now and again. Monkeys can be effectively spotted here.
You can appreciate scrumptious rewards from the eatery that is situated here.
6. Giga MallSituated at the ideal place of primary GT Street, Giga Mall is lodging the absolute best brands of Pakistan.
Like other top-level shopping centers, Giga Mall accompanies a wide assortment of shopping outlets, supermarkets, a play region, food court, extensive parking spot, and a film.
7. Lake View ParkSearching for a spot to travel through a loosening up the day together with your family, Lake read Park, Islamabad is your objective.
Sitting pagodas and celebration fields will help make your social gatherings and reunions fun and exceptional, while the engine sports farm and cookout spots will be fun and reviving.
The recreation area likewise offers amazingly astonishing exercises and conveniences like stone climbing, aviary, street trains, paintball war zones, drifting and fishing regions and a pool as well.
8. National Art GalleryThe National Art Gallery is the first of its sort in Pakistan. It covers an almost 1800-square-yard region with an aggregate of fourteen exhibitions for show.
It likewise has specific different offices like a library, auditoriums, labs, and game plans for studios.
The Pakistan National Council of Arts is notable for orchestrating exemplary occasions with regard to visual expressions, playacting expressions, pictorial displays, and so forth.
9. Rawal LakeRawal Lake is a water repository situated in the Hills of Margalla and contacts the premises of the Bani Gala and the towns of Malpur.
It’s a renowned cookout spot with weighty colorful estates.
You can appreciate drifting and fishing here, and you might even see a few uncommon natural life species, for example, wilderness felines, wild hogs, foxes, jackals, and a few noxious reptiles like the Indian cobra.
10. Saidpur VillageIf you’re searching for a natural rational break from Islamabad’s breathtaking shopping centers and abounding markets, Saidpur town is an incredible spot to encounter bona fide town life in a 21st-century city.
Wandering through the square-roofed city in an exceedingly gorge of the Margalla hills, a visitor will explore a Hindu sanctuary and a Sikh gurdwara.
11. Monal RestaurantSituated in Daman-e-Koh Park, this great and reasonable restaurant represents considerable authority in chicken and rice dishes going from chicken Seekh kebabs to Biryani South Asian rice.
As per Trip Advisor, the cafÃ© is positioned as the main eating-out joint in Islamabad and the view over the city is compelling. Monal restaurant is one of the must-visit places in Islamabad.
12. Pir SohawaPir Sohawa is a developing vacationer resort on the Margalla Hills, known as Islamabad, and is topographically situated in the Haripur locale.
Situated at 4000 feet above ocean level, it is popular for its all-encompassing perspectives and is great for family social events and climbing.
The renowned Monal eatery is progressively well known for its delightful food and grand perspectives. The best spot to investigate the capital is Islamabad.
Aroma and cool wind will make you experience passionate feelings for this city once more.
About the Author
Bella Hartley, founder of TraveLover Planet, hails from San Francisco and has a background in Anthropology and Journalism. Her love for travel and storytelling led her from a media career to creating a platform dedicated to global exploration. A seasoned traveler, Bella cherishes the stories and connections she makes on her journeys. Off the road, she enjoys yoga and experimenting with international cuisines. Join Bella as she inspires others to embrace the wonders of travel.